We strive to develop and manufacture products by staying aware of our mission, our value and our contribution.
Message from the Top Management
Showa Industrial Co., Ltd. has been in operation for more than half a century and since the beginning, we have strived to develop and manufacture high quality products in order to meet our customers’ demands. As a result, we have been garnering immense praise from our customers both domestically and globally.
We will continue to challenge ourselves to seize the future opportunities,
improve the technology and develop skills by staying aware of our corporate mission from the global perspective.
Making the most of our long history, abundant experiences, technology and achievements, all the employees will do our best to further improve our customer satisfaction.
Your continued understanding and support are sincerely appreciated.
- August 1952:
- Showa Industrial Co., Ltd. was established in Aga, Kure-shi
- July 1984
- Obtained approval as a manufacturing plant for Class-1 pressure vessels (shell & tube type heat exchangers) by Labor Standards Bureau of Japan
- October 1986
- Obtained approval as a manufacturing plant for Class-1 pressure vessels (fin type heat exchangers) by Labor Standards Bureau of Japan
- June 1990
- Moved its head office to Hiro plant
- March 2003
- Moved its head office to Nijimura plant and expanded factory